Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks for ruining the ghost busters theme song jerks!

Here is a video of some complete juvenile attempts at posting a funny prank video. Pranks are supposed to be creative and give you the "I'm gonna kill you for doing that...but I can't because that was hilarious". This video is more like a string of evidence videos for someone being charged with multiple counts of assault. Please be less stupid and think of something that is funny and isn't a complete disregard for peoples safety. Anyone can take a dangerous situation and make someone feel unsafe (Shaking a ladder or tossing a cat in a moving car window). Notice that every time a "prank" is made the culprit runs away very quickly...I think that they should be in better shape from doing such. Hopefully one day you get what is comming to you and get caught by someone you "pranked" (and I am using pranked in the loosest form I can think of). Seems like they would definitely like to "say" something to you.


1 comment:

  1. Looked like a bunch of R E tarded kids. I did enjoy the one where they stole a shoe right off somebody.

    ReplyDelete